- How do I get a discount code for Priceline?
- Where can I use my AAA card for discounts?
- What hotels have a AAA discount?
- Do I get hotel discounts with AAA?
- Does Priceline have promo codes?
- Are Priceline Express deals good?
- How do you get the best deal on hotels?
- How much is AARP hotel discount?
- Does Marriott give AAA discounts?
Online travel agencies like Expedia and Priceline don’t make AAA rates available on their websites, so you will have to use the “road less traveled” to find your discounts.
You can try out my new site focused on hotel discounts – goSeek.
The AAA site has a travel search engine on it as well.
How do I get a discount code for Priceline?
How to use a Priceline coupon code
- Visit the Priceline Homepage.
- Select your Hotel/Car/Flight/Package dates.
- Choose the deal you want.
- Select “Book”
- Fill out your details.
- Look for “Have a Coupon Code?”
- Enter your code.
- Click “Apply”
Where can I use my AAA card for discounts?
AAA’s online and in-store health and wellness discounts include:
- Up to 30% off select products and services at LensCrafters.
- Up to 25% off select products and services at Glasses.com.
- Up to 45% off select apparel and outdoor products at Backcountry.com.
- Up to 10% off classes and memberships at YogaFit Studios.
What hotels have a AAA discount?
Participating Hotel Brands & Resorts
AAA Preferred Best Western Rewards Program members can earn 10% bonus points with each stay, and children under 12 stay free with an adult. Choice Hotels – AAA membership discount up to 10% off at participating hotels. Hilton Hotels & Resorts – AAA members can save 5% or more.
Do I get hotel discounts with AAA?
Your AAA Membership can help you save on hotels that range from deluxe to affordable. You’ll get specially negotiated AAA member hotel rates with a wide selection of approved accommodations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. To learn more about hotel discounts through AAA at your local AAA website, click “GO.”
Does Priceline have promo codes?
No Priceline coupon necessary. Priceline always has great deals on hotels! See where you can get the best deals, like a $23/night deal in Las Vegas, today! You don’t even need a Priceline promo code, just search and score.
Are Priceline Express deals good?
Save Up to 60% on Priceline Hotels with Express Deals
This is the same amount you can save when you Name Your Own Price and bid on hotels. The Express Deals is similar to the Hotwire deals offering where you get a good deal, but, don’t know the name of the hotel until you pay for the surprise.
How do you get the best deal on hotels?
7 Guaranteed Ways to Find Cheap Hotel Rooms
- Compare sites and deals. Start with sites like Kayak, Expedia or Priceline.com to get an overview of hotels in your desired area, but don’t rely on them to give you the full picture.
- Negotiate your rate.
- Bid on a room.
- Explore alternative accommodations.
- Pick a different neighborhood.
- Use your affiliations.
How much is AARP hotel discount?
No specific discounts for AARP members. La Quinta Inn & Suites – Up to a 30% discount off standard rates for guests 55 and older. AARP members save at least 10% off standard rates. Marriott Hotels – 62 or older, Marriott’s Senior Discount offers 15% or more in savings.
Does Marriott give AAA discounts?
Pack Up and Save with Marriott®
AAA/CAA members receive exclusive savings up to 15% off weekend best available rates at all hotels (7 days a week at resorts). And best of all, every time you book a AAA/CAA rate, you can also earn Marriott Rewards® points on top of your AAA/CAA hotel discount.