Pay HDFC Credit Card bill through NEFT
- Log in to the net banking or the mobile banking account to your non-HDFC bank.
- Go to the funds transfer section and select NEFT as the payment option.
- Enter your credit card details and initiate the payment.
- For paying your credit card through NEFT, use the IFSC Code HDFC0000128.
How can I pay HDFC credit card cash withdrawal?
And the procedure to withdraw cash is similar to withdrawing cash using a debit card.
- Visit HDFC ATM kiosk.
- Insert your credit card, enter your PIN.
- Select your preferred language.
- From the options, select ‘Cash withdrawal’
- Enter the amount and press ‘Confirm’
How can I pay my credit card bill?
Pay Credit Card Bill Offline Through the ATM
Visit any nearest ATM of your credit card issuer with your debit card, insert your debit card into the ATM kiosk, select credit card bill payment option and follow the instructions to make credit card payment.
Can I pay my credit card bill in cash in India?
Yes, a credit card bill can be paid by cash. However, it incurs a charge of ₹100 plus applicable Goods and Services Tax (GST) at most banks in India. If that remains the case, you can pay by cheque or demand draft at the nearest bank branch. However, the best option is to go online and pay the bill instantly for free.
How can I pay my HDFC credit card bill online?
Suggested clip · 50 seconds
How to Pay HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment on NetBanking? Follow
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip