Should You Pay Bills With Your Debit (or Credit) Card?
- Setting Up Payments. Paying with your card is usually just a matter of providing your card information to your biller.
- Pay Online. Log in to your account and look for options to “make a payment” or “set up automatic payments.”
- Pay by Mail or Phone.
- Risks and Costs.
- Credit Scores.
- Losing Control.
Can I pay HDFC credit card with debit card?
HDFC Credit Card Bill through A Debit Card (Offline)
ATM funds transfer is the only payment option that allows HDFC Credit Card payment using a debit card. However, only HDFC debit cardholders can use the facility as the bank is currently not accepting other banks debit cards for bill payment through ATM.
How can I pay my credit card bill with cash?
The closest way to pay with cash is by wire transfer (bill pay) through your bank. This is usually a free service from either your credit card company or your bank. Other methods of payment is gladly accepted, such as Money Order, Bank Check, Cashier’s Check, etc.
How can I pay my credit card to my bank account?
Make a payment using your credit card.
Methods of Fund Transfer from Credit Card to Account Online
- Select the receiver and the country the bank account is.
- Select ‘Account Deposit’ option on screen and enter the amount to be transferred.
- While selecting the method of payment, choose the option ‘Credit Card’.