In Your Account, select Payment options.
Do one of the following: To add a payment method, select the relevant link under the payment method that you want to add.
To edit or remove a payment method, select the drop-down arrow beside the relevant payment method and select Edit or Remove.
How do I change my payment method on Amazon Prime?
To add or update a payment method in Your Account:
- Go to Your Account.
- Click Payment options. To add a payment method, click on Add a card. To edit a payment method, click on a payment method under “Your credit and debit cards” followed by Remove or Edit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I change my payment method on Amazon Fire Stick?
Update Your Fire & Kindle Payment Settings
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
- From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
- Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
- Enter the desired billing address, and then select Continue.
How do I change my card on Amazon?
Edit your credit and debit card information
- On Amazon.com, sign in to your account.
- Click the Account & Lists drop-down list, and choose Your Account.
- Click Payment options.
- On the Amazon Wallet page, you can change any of the following for the cards that are listed:
- To confirm the changes, click Save.
How do I remove my credit card from Amazon Prime video?
Suggested clip 32 seconds
How to Remove Credit Card from Amazon Prime – Very Easy
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Can you use a debit card on Amazon?
Amazon accepts certain credit and debit cards for payments. These include Visa, MasterCard/EuroCard, Discover Network, American Express, Diner’s Club (but only with a U.S. billing address), and any debit cards with the JCB, NYCE, or STAR logos.