- What are the easiest credit cards to get approved for?
- Do you get instantly approved for Target credit card?
- How do I know if I was approved for a Target credit card?
- Does Target credit card build credit?
- Can you get a credit card with a 550 credit score?
- What credit score do you need for a Target credit card?
What are the easiest credit cards to get approved for?
- Hear from our editors: Best easier-approval credit cards of 2020.
- Best for rewards: Discover it® Secured Card.
- Best for college students: Deserve® Edu Mastercard.
- Best for limited credit: Capital One® Platinum Credit Card.
- Best for bad credit: Indigo® Platinum Mastercard®
- Best for no credit: Petal Visa Credit Card.
Do you get instantly approved for Target credit card?
Applying for the Target REDcard
You may be approved instantly, or your application may require further review. It can take up to 7-10 days to find out if you have been approved for the card. Potential applicants should have a fair credit history.
How do I know if I was approved for a Target credit card?
Target Credit Card Application Status
The Target REDcard™ Credit Card (Review) is offered through T.D. Bank, N.A. To check on the status of your application, call 800-424-6888.
Does Target credit card build credit?
Build up your credit: Store cards are usually easier to qualify for than other reward cards, so you can use the REDcard Credit Card to improve your credit scores by using it responsibly and always paying on time (the debit card can’t be used to build credit).
Can you get a credit card with a 550 credit score?
The one thing anyone with a 550 credit score should do is open a secured credit card. For that, you’ll need an unsecured credit card for bad credit. Such cards aren’t ideal, as they charge high rates and fees while allowing you to borrow very little. But they might be your only option.
What credit score do you need for a Target credit card?
The Target Credit Card credit score requirement is 640 or better. That means you’ll need a “fair” credit score. The Target Credit Card is a store card, and just about all store credit cards require fair credit. But because it’s a store credit card, it can only be used to make Target purchases, in-store and online.