- Is it good to get a Discover card?
- Is it hard to get a Discover card?
- Which Discover card is best?
- What is the average credit limit for Discover Card?
- Which is Better Capital One or Discover?
- What is the hardest credit card to get?
- Can I get a Discover card with bad credit?
- What is the minimum credit score for a credit card?
The Discover it® Cash Back features a high cash-back rate in rotating quarterly categories — but you don’t get those rewards automatically, activation is required and spending caps apply.
Even so, for people who prefer cash back and don’t mind putting in a little work, this $0-annual-fee card is well worth it.
Is it good to get a Discover card?
One of the best bits: Discover will double the cash back you earn in your first year. That means you’ll get 10% cash back in those categories and 2% back for every other purchase. That makes this one of the most rewarding credit cards on the market, especially for no annual fee.
Is it hard to get a Discover card?
There aren’t any Discover cards that flat-out require excellent credit, currently. But we recommend a score of at least 700, which is toward the top of the good range, for the cards that require good credit for approval. So most Discover cards may be a tough get for the average person, who has a credit score of 669.
Which Discover card is best?
Best Discover Cards
- Discover it® Cash Back: Best for an introductory APR.
- Discover it® Student Cash Back: Best for students with rotating bonus categories.
- Discover it® Balance Transfer: Best for rotating cash back categories.
- Discover it® Student chrome: Best for student, gas and dining spending.
What is the average credit limit for Discover Card?
The typical new Discover it® cardholder received a credit limit around $3,000.
Which is Better Capital One or Discover?
Discover offers unlimited 1.5x miles for every dollar spent on all purchases – with no annual fee and Capital One offers 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase, every day. Both cards have no annual fee, unlimited miles, and no blackout dates. The main difference besides the rewards rate is in the sign-up bonus.
What is the hardest credit card to get?
American Express Centurion Card
Can I get a Discover card with bad credit?
The best credit card for bad credit is the Discover it® Secured card. The Discover it Secured card does require a $200+ security deposit. But all of the very best bad-credit credit cards require a deposit, and very few credit cards for people with poor credit scores offer both rewards and no annual fee.
What is the minimum credit score for a credit card?
However, your choices may be limited if you don’t have at least good credit. Many credit cards require good to excellent credit to qualify. A good FICO credit score is 670 or higher, or 700 or higher on VantageScore.