- What items are eligible for flex spending account?
- What expenses are eligible for dependent care FSA?
- What can be purchased with FSA?
- Are electric toothbrushes FSA eligible?
- Are vitamins covered by FSA?
- Can I use FSA to pay for nanny?
- How do I use my FSA for daycare?
- Can you use a dependent care FSA to pay a nanny?
- Are baby wipes FSA eligible?
- Are massages FSA eligible?
- Can I use my FSA card at Walmart?
You can use funds in your FSA to pay for certain medical and dental expenses for you, your spouse if you’re married, and your dependents.
FSAs may also be used to cover costs of medical equipment like crutches, supplies like bandages, and diagnostic devices like blood sugar test kits.
What items are eligible for flex spending account?
FSA & HSA Eligible Products
- Baby & Child.
- Diet & Nutrition.
- Eye Care.
- Health & Medicine.
- Household & Grocery.
- Personal Care.
- Sexual Health.
What expenses are eligible for dependent care FSA?
Dependent care FSA-eligible expenses include:
- Licensed nursery schools.
- Qualified childcare centers.
- Adult day care facilities.
- After school programs.
- Summer camps for dependent children under age 13.
- Preschool tuition.
What can be purchased with FSA?
14 unexpected things you can buy with your FSA
- Skin care. Many skin care products SPF moisturizers and hand cream are FSA-eligible, as are acne treatment and prevention products.
- Condoms, pregnancy tests and fertility kits.
- Glasses and sunglasses.
- Staple medications.
- Heating and cooling pads.
- First-aid kit.
Are electric toothbrushes FSA eligible?
Electric toothbrushes are not eligible for reimbursement with flexible spending accounts (FSA), health savings accounts (HSA), health reimbursement accounts (HRA), dependent care flexible spending accounts, and limited care flexible spending accounts (LCFSA) because they are general health products.
Are vitamins covered by FSA?
Are vitamins considered FSA-eligible expenses? Vitamins or nutritional supplements (herbal or natural medicines) used for general health are not FSA eligible expenses. However, if vitamins are used to treat a medical condition, they may be eligible.
Can I use FSA to pay for nanny?
Nanny: FSA Eligibility
However, a dependent care flexible spending account (DCFSA) will cover nanny expenses related to the care of a child, disabled spouse, elderly parent or other dependent who is physically or incapable of self-care.
How do I use my FSA for daycare?
There two ways you can use the funds in your Dependent Care FSA:
- Pay My Provider. You can arrange to have your dependent care provider paid directly.
- Pay Me Back. You can be reimbursed for eligible dependent care expeses you pay out of pocket.
Can you use a dependent care FSA to pay a nanny?
You can use a Dependent Care FSA – offered through your employer – to get tax-free reimbursements on a portion of your nanny’s wages. Here’s how they work when you’re paying a nanny. There are many reasons to pay your nanny legally.
Are baby wipes FSA eligible?
That’s where your HSA or FSA comes in. And with a range of eligible models at varying prices, you can find the perfect pump to meet your needs and budget. Accessories like breast pumping bras and nursing wipes and pads are also available via your FSA or HSA.
Are massages FSA eligible?
Massage Therapy is eligible for reimbursement with a Letter of Medical Necessity (LMN) with flexible spending accounts (FSA), health savings accounts (HSA) and health reimbursement arrangements (HRA).
Can I use my FSA card at Walmart?
Walmart.com currently does not accept FSA or HSA cards as a payment method. Please use a credit, debit, or gift card to pay for your order with FSA and HSA eligible items, then submit your order receipt to your plan administrator for reimbursement.