American Express Centurion Card
What is the best credit card for millionaires?
Here are six of the most exclusive and elite cards used by the wealthy.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card.
- JP Morgan Chase Palladium Visa.
- Citigroup Chairman Card.
- American Express Centurion Card.
- Stratus Rewards Visa.
- Coutts World Silk Card.
- Bank of Dubai First Royale MasterCard.
Do rich people use credit cards?
On the surface, the rich appear to have little use for credit cards. After all, they have plenty of cash, and it’s probably accessible through a debit card that can be used anywhere a credit card can. But for a variety of reasons, some wealthy consumers turn to their credit cards on a daily basis.
What credit cards do celebrities use?
How Do Celebs Pay? With these Highly Rated Credit Cards
- The American Express Centurion Card.
- The JP Morgan Chase Palladium Visa.
- The Bank of Dubai First Royale MasterCard.
- The Stratus Rewards Visa.
- The Coutts World Silk Card.
- The Citigroup Chairman Card.
- The Honorable Mentions.
- The Most Exclusive Credit Cards Make You Invincible.
Do billionaires use credit cards?
For higher end items they use credit cards (and even though they both have Centurion cards, they prefer to keep them for emergency, to buy super expensive items, or mostly for the great concierge services, not for day-to-day payments. In case of the latter they use non-impressive Chase debit or VISA cards).