Department store cards seem to be some of the easiest store cards to get with bad credit.
- Kohl’s Charge Card. The Kohl’s Charge Card doesn’t provide purchase rewards, but it does provide exclusive cardholder offers and discounts each month that can be used in-store or online.
- Dillard’s Card.
- JCPenney Credit Card.
What store cards are easy to get?
Here are some of the easiest department store credit cards to get:
- Target REDcard: For people with fair credit or better.
- Walmart Store Card: For people with fair credit or better.
- Kohl’s Credit Card: For people with fair credit or better.
- JCPenney Credit Card: For people with fair credit or better.
What store cards are easy to get with bad credit?
Best “Department Store” Credit Card for Bad Credit
- JCPenney Credit Card. With the JCPenney Credit Card, you’ll earn points for your JCPenney purchases, helping you save on every belt, blazer, blanket, and bench.
- Kohl’s Charge Card.
- Macy’s Credit Card.
- Nordstrom Retail Card.
What is the easiest credit card to be approved for?
Easiest Credit Cards to Get in 2020:
- Green Dot primor® Visa® Classic Secured Credit Card: No Min Credit Score.
- OpenSky® Secured Visa® Credit Card: No Credit Check.
- First Progress Platinum Elite Mastercard® Secured Credit Card: No Bank Account.
- Fingerhut Credit Account: No Annual Fee.
Is it easier to get store credit cards?
Generally speaking, yes. Retail cards tend to be easier to get approved for than many unsecured credit cards offered by major credit card companies.