Best No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards of 2019:
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card: Best for anniversary bonus.
Capital One® SavorOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card: Best for dining rewards.
Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card: Best for no annual fee.
Which credit cards have no international transaction fees?
NerdWallet’s Best No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards of August 2019
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best for Bonus travel rewards.
- Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card: Best for No-annual-fee travel rewards.
- Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card: Best for Business travel.
Which Amex card has no foreign transaction fee?
Compare American Express credit cards with no foreign transaction fee
|Name||Foreign transaction fee||Annual fee|
|Hilton Honors American Express Card||None||$0|
|Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card||None||$95|
|Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express||None||$195|
|Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express||None||$450|
5 more rows
What bank has no international fees?
Charles Schwab Bank
The account earns interest and has no minimum balance and no monthly fee. Best of all, the bank reimburses all ATM fees you incur worldwide. There are no foreign transaction fees, either. International ATM fee reimbursement is one of the most important account features on our list.
What is the best credit card for international travel?
Here Are the Best International Travel Credit Cards:
- Best Overall: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card.
- Best Bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred.
- Best Perks: Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Best Premium: The Platinum Card® from American Express.
- Best Flat Rate: Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard®