Best Credit Cards for International Travel:
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card – Best Overall.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card – Best from Chase.
- Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card – Best for No Annual Fee.
- Capital One® Secured Mastercard® – Best for Bad Credit.
- Citi Premier℠ Card – Best for Points.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve® – Best Chip & PIN.
What is the best credit card for international travel?
Here Are the Best International Travel Credit Cards:
- Best Overall: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card.
- Best Bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred.
- Best Perks: Chase Sapphire Reserve®
- Best Premium: The Platinum Card® from American Express.
- Best Flat Rate: Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard®
What credit cards have no foreign transaction fees?
BEST NO FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE CREDIT CARDS OF 2019:
- Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card: Best Visa.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve®: Best Travel Rewards.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best Bonus.
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card: No Annual Fee.
- Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card: Fair Credit.
Can I use my credit one card internationally?
With many credit cards, there’s no charge for using them abroad, but some credit card companies charge foreign transaction fees to use their cards outside of the U.S.
How do I avoid foreign transaction fees?
Here are five ways to dodge foreign transaction fees and international ATM fees.
- Get a Credit Card Without a Foreign Transaction Fee.
- Open a Bank Account That Doesn’t Charge Foreign Fees.
- Exchange Currency Before Traveling.
- Avoid Using Foreign ATMs.
- Find out if Your Bank Has a Foreign Partner.
- Bottom Line.